Community News & Devblog
Patch notes, tournament announcements, community spotlights and more
Posted 7 months ago on April 4th 2020 by keyser
We are releasing the Game Patch 3712 today, which contains but is not restricted to :
- The ability to scale up the UI for players having a big screen.
- An aesthetic change in the shader of seraphim unit.
- The fix of the black plane bug for maps.
- We added a support fo
Posted 7 months ago on March 15th 2020 by keyser
We are releasing the Hotfix 3711 today, which deals with a bug allowing to create resources for free.
Another patch will follow in the next weeks. This one will contain several bug fixes, sim speed improvements and new features.
You can see the list of changes for the up…
Posted 9 months ago on January 27th 2020 by keyser
We are releasing the Game Patch 3710 today, which contains but is not restricted to :
– The ability to see your allies economy at the score board. You can see their income, their storage and their current drain. (doesn’t work with the mod supreme score board or…
Posted 10 months ago on January 1st 2020 by PhilipJFry
We’ve pushed a new executable (ForgedAlliance.exe) on the production server which was modified in order to avoid desync issues in games and replays that occurred a lot when a user was leaving the game.
In order to make this possible the UI will be put to a halt for 10…
Posted a year ago on November 15th 2019 by Exotic_Retard
We thought it would be a fantastic idea to summarise the work we did in these dev diaries, so that everyone can keep up to date with the progress, as well as get an idea of the thoughts that go through our heads while we work on the mod. We will be making these posts every one o…
Posted a year ago on October 19th 2019 by PhilipJFry
Today we released a new development patch with the patch number 3708!
New features include (but are not limited to):
- Improved shader for Seraphim
- A Curated Maps Button in the game lobby to promote maps picked by the M&M Councilor
- Auto fill lobby slots
- Remove invulnerabilit
Posted a year ago on July 14th 2019 by PhilipJFry
Due to issues with the last patch we had to revert the executable for the game which is currently causing issues with the legacy client.
Fortunately we were able to get a quick fix for the exe from Kyril/FAETHER which is going to be deployed with this hotfix.
The game patch 3706 a…
Posted a year ago on July 5th 2019 by PhilipJFry
Today we released a new development patch with the patch number 3705!
New features include:
- Fix for the exe to reduce the amount of desynced replays (massive thanks to Kyril for his hard work)
- Improved Cheat Menu (ALT+F2) to support 16 Players
- Fixes various game bugs
You can fin…
Posted 2 years ago on December 28th 2018 by PhilipJFry
Today we release the the game patch 3702!
Some of the highlights of this patch are:
- A feedback button after playing a ladder game so you can tell everyone what you think of those ladder maps!
- Fixes for game crashing bugs that required some changes to the exe file.
- Slightly optimi